New Course online
DOMINATE THE GAME
Managing spaces and situations through possession of the ball
PRESENTED BY: MASSIMO LUCCHESI
MANAGING POSSESSION OF THE BALL IS OF FUNDAMENTAL IMPORTANCE
In modern soccer the ability to control the play through possession of the ball is a very important prerequisite..
Pep Guardiola said: "...often we forget that a soccer game is a 11 vs 11 challenge...with one ball. Some coaches convince their players to work on maintaining possession of the ball; other coaches prefer to have the opponent maintain possession, and then...see what happens.
I want to see my teams possess the ball. One can only score goals when in possession of the ball. Moreover, it's more fun in a soccer game for the team in possession of the ball".
Guardiola adds: "...by moving the ball around helps in opening well organized defenses. Moving the ball forward, backward, toward the right and toward the left creates more problems for the opponents than when we rely only on a frontal attack. A sequence of 10, 15, 20 passes helps players to better position themselves, to be close to each other, shorten distances among themselves and create more unity. In this context, when the ball is lost, a rapid reaggression by the players is more effective".
To dominate the game ball possession is a must. It is only through possession of the ball that:
-our team can score;
-we can produce a more involved attacking soccer;
-we can better manage spaces and distances between teammates and team sections;
-we can be better balanced and can better react to transition phases.
GUARDIOLA'S TEAMS HAVE BEEN FOREVER A PREFERRED REFERENCE BY SOCCER COACHES.
Through the course "DOMINATE THE GAME: MANAGING SPACES AND SITUATIONS THROUGH POSSESSION OF THE BALL", Massimo Lucchesi will analyze and identify the tactical processes utilized by Guardiola for the development of the various phases of the game and will define the tactical process for implementing the model of the game.
The first session focuses on Guardiola's philosophy of the game.
Recollecting and discussing in depth his statements, we shall dig out his methodology and everything a coach must pursue in order to build a playing model based on ball possession and on the ability of his team to handle all tactical contests in order to prevail over the opponent.
In the second session we shall focus on the tactical aspect and address in depth:
1) the tactical mechanisms, utilized by Guardiola, in the build up phase, in order to overcome the various types of pressing put forward by the opponent;
2) the connections and the developments on the flanks;
3) the options of finishing touch and the attack of spaces in the penalty box.
In addition, we shall identify the City's team plans utilized in games against Liverpool, Atalanta, Shakhtar.
In the third session we shall analyze the tactical process and exercises utilized at professional level for training:
1) build counterpressing (through didactical and situational proposals)
2) lateral developments and attacking the penalty box (through didactical and situational proposals)
3) the overall tactical organization (through tactical exercises and theme games)
The fourth session is dedicated to questions, summary of topics discussed and aspects requiring additional discussion.
Three topics to be analyzed
During the sessions of the course, we shall discuss in depth three fundamental topics:
We shall analyze the tactical codes utilized by Guardiola regarding the phases of development, build up and finalization of the maneuver.
By analyzing the game plans we shall define the strategy used by the City in three matches.
We shall discuss in depth the didactical approach through exercises utilized by well known national and international coaches..
PARTICIPATION COST: 79 $
SPECIAL PRICE: 39 $
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE ONLINE
No traveling involved: lectures can be followed from home or office.
It's possible to follow the lectures live or through registrations of the same (at a preferred convenient time) within 48 hours from the end of the course.
The cost of the course is lower than for courses followed in meeting room/auditorium..
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation at the end.
NOTE. THE LIVE SESSIONS WILL HAVE LIMITED ENROLLMENT AND PRESENTED IN A VIRTUAL AUDITORIUM WITH THE SPEAKER PRESENT IN WEBCAM.
THIS IS THE SCHEDULE
Giovedì 28 Maggio - ore 21:00
- Fundamentals of Pep Guardiola's dominant soccer.
Giovedì 28 Maggio - ore 21:00
- Tactical mechanisms utilized by Guardiola in the phases of buil-up and development of attacking maneuvers.
29 Maggio - ore 21:00
- Positional attack: didactical approach and exercises utilized at professional level.
Lunedì 1 Giugno - ore 21:00
- QUESTIONS TIME: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
with Massimo Lucchesi
SPEAKER: MASSIMO LUCCHESI
Massimo Lucchesi was born in Viareggio (LU) on January 25 th , 1968.
- He is the founder and Director of the website Allenatore.net.
- His new book "Organizzazione Liquida" was awarded the last Ghirelli Award by the Italian Soccer Federation (FIGC).
- He has held many seminars in Italy and 26 in many foreign Countries.
- He has written several international bestsellers, translated into English, Geman, Greek, Croatian, Russian, Rumanian.
- Before starting his editorial activity, he obtained the UEFA coaching license.
COST AND PARTICIPATION
PREMIUM FORMULA (LIVE SESSIONS and / or REGISTRATIONS)
- Course's sessions
- Certificate of participation.
PARTICIPATION COST: 79 $
PRESENT SPECIAL PRICE: 39 $
For additional information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using the form below.